|MATTHEW 5: 43-48
The law of love
43. You have heard that it was said "You
Shall Love Your Neighbor, and hate your enemy"
44. But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you
45. in order that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
46. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax-gatherers do the same?
47. And if you greet your brothers only, what do you do more than other? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?
48. Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.