|JOHN 14: 1-14
1. Let not your heart be troubled; believe in
God, believe also in Me.
2. In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I got to prepare a place for you.
3. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
4. And you know the way where I am going.
5. Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?
6. Jesus said to him "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.
7. If you had known Me, you would have known my Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him.
8. Philip said to Him "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us."
9. Jesus said to him, Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how do you say "Show us the Father?
10. Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His work.
11. Believe Me that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me; otherwise believe on account of the works themselves.
12. Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go to the Father.
13. And whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
Jesus said to himI am the For God so loved the world, that He gave
His only begotten Son, that whoever believes
in Him should not perish, but have eternal